You can book the service for transportation of pets in the aircraft cabin, if:
- your pet weighs no more than 10 kg (together with the container or cage)
- the sum of three dimensions (length + height + width) of the container (cage) shall not exceed 118 cm,
- the height of the container (cage) shall not exceed 23 cm
- bottom of the cage or container must be solid, waterproof and covered with absorbent material. The cage or container must prevent spillage of the absorbent material.
- dimensions of a cage or container shall allow the animal to stand upright, turn around. The bird cage shall be covered with a dense light-tight cloth.
When carrying animals (birds) in the aircraft cabin the following restrictions apply:
On Boeing 737 – no more than 7 animals (birds), of which: no more than 1 in the business class, no more than 6 in the economy class;
On ATR 42-500 – no more than 4 animals (birds).
weighs no more than 10 kg
together with the container or cage