Frequently asked questions
Luggage and carry-on luggage
Are baby bassinets and baby strollers permitted to be carried in the aircraft cabin?
Only those baby bassinets and baby strollers are permitted to be carried in the aircraft cabin, which dimensions do not exceed those ones specified for carry-on luggage - 115 cm in the aggregate of three dimensions (55х40х20 cm).
In case the above parameters are exceeded, bassinets and strollers are weighed at the check-in desk, labeled with luggage tags, not permitted to be carried to the aircraft cabin, but are transported free of charge regardless of the other luggage weight.
What items are permitted for excess carry-on luggage transportation?
- Bunch of flowers
- Outdoor clothes
- Suit in garment carrier
- Baby food for the child for the flight duration
- Backpack with the weight and dimensions specified by the carrier rules, or ladies' handbag, or brief case with items put into the backpack, the bag or the brief case
- If a baby is transported, baby bassinet or baby stroller with dimensions specified by the carrier rules and permitting their safe placement in the aircraft cabin either on the shelf over passenger seats or under the preceding passenger’s seat
- Crutches, walking sticks, walkers, rollators, folding wheelchairs used by a passenger, with dimensions that permit their safe placement in the aircraft cabin either on the shelf over passenger seats or under the preceding passenger’s seat
- Goods purchased at duty-free shops at the airport, packed in a sealed plastic bag